I’ve been feeling a bit in-between lately. Maybe some goals would help?
- Cultivate an adequate counterbalance of positivity about the future. Sometimes I get fatalistic about the next 40 years will be like on the biosphere and in the global economy. Being down about it a lot sucks. Not head in the sand; breathing now.
- Get help. People keep praising therapy, and I harbor a defensive posture about it. Expensive? In moderation, maybe a good investment.
- Play with programming again! I miss it a lot.
- Two moments every day for health: yoga, hiking, strength. Keep that watch happy. Work on feeling good and not dying.
- Count calories every day. I legitemetly lost 55lbs in 2018, then in 6 months put most of it back on.
- Hold my weight below 220lbs through 2020. For the kids, Patrick!
- Make every day at the office feel like the Summer of 2013.
- Help BombBomb buy a sick company by 2025.
- Build a modest little SaaS hobby product.
- Pay for my house & kids’ education with a stellar BombBomb performance
- Have a lifetime savings plan together in 2019, get help here. We really wing this far more than we should.
- Get on a mountain with my dad twice a year
- Catch a fish with Leo, Read GHoGK w/ him
- Wren to 11
- Be excllent to Bri
- Strengthen Ronald McDonald House relationship
- Formally teach something!
Non-exhaustive. Got kinda thin at the end there.